Saturday, January 28, 2012

Summary of "The Corn Grows Ripe"-Chapters 4-6

So far in the book, I read that Tigre was having a hard time in doing his father's job, since he is injured. If I was him, I would be worried about what is going to happen to me. But I think that Tigre was strong because even though he says he wants to give up, he never did. He knew about his father's health and about his great grand-mother, pushing him to do everything. But, I think that Tigre tried the best he could do. Later on, when he got used to the work, it became easier for him and he had finished his work! The good news was that another child was born. I think that he is going to teach him the same things when the baby gets older and stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment